- Mar. 1972 Kyuichi Ueki established Ueki Patent Attorneys Office.
- Oct. 1974 relocated the office to Dojima for business expansion.
- Apr. 1996 merged with other patent attorneys office.
- May. 2004 established U'sfi Patent Attorneys International Office at Dojima.
- Aug. 2018 incorporated as patent professional corporation.
We comprehensively support our clients' intellectual property strategies related to Patents, Utility Models, Designs- i.e. filing Patent applications, obtaining, maintaining and execution of Patent rights. We provide services for all of the tasks such as Patent Research, Expert Opinion, Opposition Proceedings, Correction Trials, Invalidation Trials and other trial operations and litigation, and consulting services related to these operations.
patent attorneys/legal advisor : 9 people(*)
all members : 34 people(*)
(* as of Jul. 2018)
U’sfi Patent Attorneys International Office
Fujita-Toyobo Bldg., 9th Floor. 1-16, Dojima 2-chome, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0003, Japan
- Office building appearance
There is an office on the top floor of the right building.
It is a good location in central Osaka.
We back client up based on the current professional information and knowledge.
- Booths for patent practitioner
We have a large work space.
It is a non-smoking and clean environment.
- The first meeting room
We also correspond to remote conferences using TV monitors.