Tadashi SUGAWA（Vice President）
※ Supplementary note of specific infringement lawsuit counsel (2006)
- Osaka University (Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, 1989)
- Osaka University (Master of Science, Organic Chemistry, 1991)
- Kaneka Corporation - mainly engaged in the synthetic organic chemistry for 6 years
- Area of Practice
- Organic chemistry, polymer materials, metallic materials, environmental chemistry, chemical processes, pharmaceuticals, and display devices.
- Tadashi SUGAWA started working in the Intellectual Property field in 1998, and passed the patent attorney examination in 1999. He worked for a patent attorneys office for 6 years before becoming a co-founder of U'sfi Patent Attorneys International Office in 2004.
- "I am excited to keep in touch with cutting-edge technologies in various fields. I always strive to protect broad and strong rights for the superior inventions our clients propose. I believe it is a basic but important procedure to grasp the essence of the invention accurately, and to carefully study how the invention sets itself apart from conventional technologies. I would like to enhance my skills in performing the basic procedures, and keep up with the trends of the times through various juridical decisions, appeal decisions and criteria for examinations."