※ Supplementary note of specific infringement lawsuit counsel (2009)
- Kyoto University (Bachelor of Engineering, Metallurgy, 1997)
- The University of Tokyo (Master of Engineering, Materials Engineering, 1999)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - mainly engaged in R&D of inorganic and fluororesin materials For 3 years
- Area of Practice
- Inorganic chemistry, metallic materials, and ceramics
- Hitomi MIZUSHIMA passed the patent attorney examination in 2006 and started working in the intellectual property field in 2007. She joined U'sfi Patent Attorneys International Office in 2007.
- "I feel strongly that even a single technical field, such as metallic materials, is profound. I will continue to advance my technical knowledge, and remain aware of trends and precedents in my field to provide complete assistance to clients in conducting procedures ranging from patent application to obtaining rights."