- Kyoto University(Bachelor of Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, 2002)
- Kyoto University(Master of Engineering, Polymer Chemistry, 2004)
- Area of Practice
- Polymer materials, fibers, and inorganic chemistry
- Hiroaki YAMANO passed the patent attorney examination in 2009, and started working in the Intellectual Property field in 2010. He worked at a patent office for 2 years before joining U’sfi Patent Attorneys International Office in 2012.
- "Although technology is continually advancing day by day and law is changed year by year, I will respond to requests and opinions of clients on the basis of current knowledge of technology and law. Also, considering requests and opinions of clients, I would like to support many idea so that clients can get a better right."